Cargo carriers are entitled to a refund of CHF 2.5 (about €2.2) per each TIR carnet. All companies that use the TIR-EPD system for advance electronic information (EPI) declarations can recover this money.
Bunasta has a unique TIR-EPD access code given by Linava thus the carriers will only need to give our experts an authority to fill in the EPI for you free of charge at a single login to the system. Read more about TIR-EPD here.
TIR-EPD can be ordered by sending documents by email:
• if you cross the Belarusian border through Lithuania: by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• if you cross the Belarusian border through Poland: by email email@example.com
• and also in the drivers' service centers and through the mobile application "Bunasta".
The documents required for the preparation of TIR-EPD are as follow:
- The driver’s passport;
- Truck and trailer registration passports;
- TIR Carnet, sheet 1 and sheet 2;
- Cargo transportation documents (CMR, etc.);
- Packing list and/or specification (if any);
- Veterinary or phytosanitary certificate (if any) of the consignment of the plant or animal origin.
The following information is to be provided:
- Name of a border post;
- The driver’s mobile telephone number.