On December 9, 2011, the Committee of the Customs Union issued the decree No. 899 stating that from June 17, 2012 when goods are imported into the Customs Union’s territory by car, information about the goods MUST be submitted in advance to the authorities concerned. The authorities must be notified not less than 2 hours before the cargo is scheduled to enter the territory of the Customs Union (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan). We make sure that our clients’ cargo entering the Customs Union’s territory or transiting it will not get stuck at the border or be returned, because we do our best to submit the necessary declarations in time.
EPI for the Belarusian border and PI for the Russian border are prepared in the most convenient way for you!
Documents needed to prepare EPI (PI):
- The driver’s passport
- The vehicle’s and the truck’s technical passports
- The 1st and the 2nd pages of the TIR carnet (if the drivers has the TIR Carnet)
- The cargo’s packing list and/or specification (if there is one)
- FITO or VET certificate (if needed)
- Name of the border crossing point
- The driver’s contact phone number
- Approximate time when the drive can be at the warranty pick up point